Infiniti Retail Limited (“IRL” or “we”) values the protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice covers the types of personal information we gather from you when you visit our stores, visit our website (including sub-domains and microsites), or use our mobile applications. It also specifies the goals for which we gather that personal information, the third parties with whom we may share it, and the security measures we use to protect your data. It also informs you of your rights and options regarding your personal information, as well as how to contact us about our privacy practises.
You should read this Privacy Notice carefully before using or availing of any of our products or services.
In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used:
a tiny file that our website or mobile application places on your device when you access or use certain functionalities of our website or mobile application A cookie, in general, allows a website to remember your actions or preferences for a certain time.
Non-personal information, personal information, and sensitive personal information about you that, when combined with other information, could allow you to be recognised when you visit our stores, website, and/or mobile application.
Data Protection Law
Any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
User or You
The natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
2. What do we collect about you
- Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode, and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other related data are all examples of financial information.
- Technical data: website, device, and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and similar data acquired through automated techniques such as cookies, pixels, and similar technologies.
- Transaction details include the transaction date, total money, transaction history and preferences, and related details.
- When you request products and/or services directly from us or engage in marketing programmes, we collect your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information.
- Personal information includes age, gender, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of submitted official identity cards, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history, and any other personal information provided in survey or questionnaire responses.
- Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, programmes and services
- Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation.
3. Data shared by you
- when you register with us to receive our products and/or services
- when you conduct a transaction with us
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us
- when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us
4. Our use of Data
We may request any or all of the aforementioned Data from time to time to give information about IRL and to improve the user experience when using our website or mobile application. We may utilise Data for the following purposes in particular:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us
- provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us
- enable our partners to offer their products and/or services and communicate with you about such products and/or services
- in connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by us
- communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services
- protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks and
- serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law
5. Keeping data secure
We will utilise technical and organisational safeguards to protect your Data, and we will keep it on secure servers. Technical and organisational safeguards include safeguards against any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorised access to your Data, please notify us immediately by e-mail.
6. Where we store data
Data collected under this Privacy Notice is hosted on servers located in India.
7. How to contact us
For information on Service Providers with whom we may disclose your Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and relevant legislation, please contact us at email@example.com. We will react within 30 days to your request.